home about events design services portfolio find us shop

howdy partner

10.03.2012

This has been in the works for several weeks, but I'm so glad to finally announce the new addition to D'Bohemia!


Say hello to my new partner in crime, Amy Miller!



When I started this business, I planned to go it alone, but I quickly found out that this is definitely not a business you want to venture into solo.  I mean, how many pieces of furniture can you move on your own?  Luckily kismet intervened and after chatting a few times, Amy and I quickly learned how much we are alike. We both have two little boys.  We both live, eat, and breathe design.  We both love one another's style, and more times than not, find ourselves gravitating to the exact same things.


Here's a little peek inside Amy's home.  The girl's got great taste.



Yes, we've both heard the stories about partnerships not working out {especially partnerships between two women}, but we can honestly say that we trust one another's design decisions and feel that we make one another better.  And our husbands couldn't be happier because they no longer have to listen to endless rambling from us about our fabric obsession and that perfect vintage find of the day.  Now we just talk to each other!


So glad to have you Amy!  I can't wait to see where this journey takes us.