home about events design services portfolio find us shop

current love: brown transferware

9.20.2012

It's that time of the year where we become drawn to darker colors and moodier hues. As much as I like to change up my decor for the seasons, I'm usually content with keeping my all white dishes on display year round.  This year might be a little different.  I've been drawn to transferware as of late, especially brown transferware.  It creates the perfect fall pallette.  Here are some great images I found on Pinterest of my current love:



via



via



via



via



via


And because we, at D'Bohemia, are currently loving this for our own homes we can't help but share it with our customers.  We've got some great pieces of brown transferware in the shoppe including this lovely petite gravy boat and pitcher.



And all of this...



xoxo,


Rachel

1 comments:

Post a Comment