Yes. You read it right. Amy and I are saying goodbye to our little shoppe in Havre de Grace. This was a long, thought-out decision based on several factors. We're pretty bummed to have to break this news to all of our loyal fans and followers, but even though we're closing our retail location, it's definitely not goodbye.
D'Bohemia will live on and Amy and I will be focusing on our design work and spending more time with our families. We have the Rockfield Manor Designer Showhouse coming up and a few other things up our sleeves that we'll share with you in the coming weeks and months.
So what does this mean for all of you??? Well, we've got to unload some inventory, so starting Thursday, everything in the shoppe except for a few select things will be 40% off!!!
Our last day of business will be Friday April 26th and we'll be open Thursday - Sunday until then.
If anyone has any questions or just wants to chat feel free to call us at the shoppe or email us at hello@dbohemia.com.


1 comments:
oh geez I am so sorry to hear this...I will try to get by before you close.. :^(
marie
Post a Comment