home about events design services portfolio find us shop

last-minute Christmas and a peek at the future

12.21.2012

I can recall the days when I would leisurely stroll the mall for gifts, have all of the presents wrapped by Dec 15th, and all of the goodies baked days in advance of all the holiday celebrations.  That was me before kids and before running a shoppe {thank God for sending me Amy to take some of the burden off of me in that respect}.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just thinking of how hurried the month of December has become in the last few years, but I wouldn't trade a second of it.  All this really means is that most of the things I used to get done far in advance are now getting done without much time to spare.


Some of the gifts are wrapped, but not all of them. I see a Christmas Eve wrapping session in my future.



You gotta love a gift that already comes wrapped as beautifully as the the ones in the bottom right corner.  If you've never heard of Frog Goes to Market, you can visit them here.


And...as 2012 winds down, Amy and I are looking ahead to the New Year.  We're so excited about what we have planned for 2013!  Here's a little sneak peek...



xoxo, Rachel