home about events design services portfolio find us shop

location, location, location

3.13.2012

When I was in the very early stages of planning D'Bohemia, I knew that the location of this one-of-a-kind monthly market would be oh so important.  The first and only place that came to mind for me was Havre de Grace.  And you know what they say...location is everything!  So why did I pick Havre de Grace?


Well, come along and I'll show you!



1. It's Charm



There are bed and breakfasts galore in this town.  This is just one of them.



And fabulous old homes...this one just happens to be pink!



 2. It's History


Havre de Grace was originally settled by the French back in the 1800's.  The name of the town means Harbor of Grace for all of the non-locals out there. In the shot below is the Concord Point Light House which dates back to 1827.  Can you tell I did a little brushing up on my history for this post?


For all of you ladies who are planning to come to the D'Bohemia Grand Opening, there are plenty of sights to see for your husband in case he gets dragged along, this is just one of them.



 3. Great Shoppes.  Here are just a few...





4. Really Great Food!


Again, just a few...there are too many to mention.





My neighbor, The Ritz!



I could go on and on about this little town, but you'll have to come and see for yourself ;)


I'll be back a little later in the week with some progress on the shoppe.