home about events design services portfolio find us shop

wish list: rachel

11.25.2012

Well it's about that time.  Time to make my Christmas wish list.  I actually prefer giving gifts to receiving them, but just in case my hubby or my mom are reading the blog, I thought it couldn't hurt to give them a few ideas ;)



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7


A few tried and true favorites and few new things I've been obsessing over...


1 - I've been coveting this Madewell tote for some time now.  This is at the top of my list!


2 - When it comes to measuring rooms, walls, furniture, etc., there's nothing worse than a flimsy tape measure.  This sturdy Stanley FatMax will be the solution.


3 - My all time favorite body moisturizer!


4 - Two of these please {one for each of my boys}.  I have not been the best at keeping the baby books, but this simple one-line-a-day journal would be a perfect way to capture these sacred years.


5 - I have a thing for books...especially interior design books.  I've been wanting this one for a while ;)


6 - A staple. The ever-classic LL Bean Tote. Specifically, size large, black trim, open top, with a monogram.  Perfect for toting paint decks, fabric samples, sketch books, etc.


7 - J.Crew Jammies.  I'm in love with J.Crew lately.  If money was no object, I'd go on weekly shopping sprees.


Stay tuned...Amy's wish list is coming up tomorrow.


xoxo, Rachel