It's been two weeks since I last blogged.
I can't even count the number of times I've read on other blogs that when you're busy, the first thing to go by the wayside is blogging...well...now I know that to be true. I've had grand dreams of posting every furniture makeover and every transformation within the shoppe's walls, but with the amount of work that goes into each month's event I'm realizing that may not be realistic, so I will do my best to share as much as I can with you here on the blog. I'm also finding that Facebook has been an easier way to keep up with posting and letting customers know what's going on each month, so feel free to follow along over there as well.
Just in case you don't follow us on Facebook, I thought you might want to know what has happened in the last two weeks.
We transformed the shoppe for our Boho Block Party May Event and I've got some pictures to show you...
It was a great event and we sold a ton of merchandise! Today was my day of rest and the girls and I will be back at it tomorrow hunting for next months goodies!
I'll be back soon to announce next month's theme and a contest!










0 comments:
Post a Comment