home about events design services portfolio find us shop

Where'd you get the name?

4.16.2012

That was a common question this weekend, so I thought I'd answer it for you here on the blog.  I've always been one to change my mind...not with important things like friends or husbands, but with things like the color of my hair, the arrangement of a room, the car that I drive {or now, truck}...and over the years some may have thought,"Whew that girl sure does change her mind a lot!", but that's what makes me, me.  There's a little saying that goes something like this..."The only constant in life is change."  Some people don't like it, but I thrive on it.  Maybe my style is a little different, a little unconventional, or as I like to call it, a little bohemian.  Which led me to...



D' in french = of, so D'Bohemia means of Bohemia.  


D'Bohemia will be ever-changing from month-to-month, but we'll ALWAYS be bohemian chic with a french twist!


Now that that's out of the way, let me say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who came out for our Grand Opening weekend!  What a fabulous weekend it was and what a warm welcome we received from the Town of Havre de Grace.  I can't wait to see what happens in the months to come!